Monday, May 12, 2014

Last outbound P-day

Sis. Stephen's last P-day in the outbound portion of her mission! Back to Temple Square on Wednesday!

Dear Crazy Family,
It was so so good talking to all of you yesterday!! I wish that we were able to talk longer, but we will have to wait a few months for that. I am so glad all of you made it though the tornado safely along with the rest of Papillion. :) Enjoy the cookies that Mom is making!! I know that they will be yummy!

I am excited to head back to the square and all it's craziness!! Unfortunately, that means that I have to pack... ;) 

Thank you again for your package! I really liked it a lot! I think I may get a frame for some of the pictures of Christ. :) I am so very glad that you were able to have such a wonderful and spiritual experience at the Idaho Falls temple. 

So sorry that this is such a short email! Please know that I love each of you so so very much!! I wish that I could give each of you a hug and tell you that individually, but this will have to due! Your letters and emails mean so much to me and I am grateful to have you as my family. Families are forever!! So you are stuck with me! I am excited for eternity!

 Love Always,Sister Stephen

No comments:

Post a Comment