Saturday, December 6, 2014

It is almost the end...

Hello family!

Relief Society today was wonderful!!  We actually met in the Relief Society Building and The Relief Society Presidency spoke to us.  Yes you read that right. The Relief Society Presidency!! :D  Sister Reeves gave the lesson and it was wonderful.  One of the things that I got out of it was the wonderful privilege that it is to be a member of the Relief Society.  The church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints was not fully restored until the Relief Society was formed.  It is such an inspired organization and I know that miracles can happen if we only choose to sacrifice and do what the Lord asks when He asks it.  I want to always be a part of those miracles.

This week has been really great!!  Christmas is in full swing here on Temple Square!!  The lights are attracting tons of people and the video "He is the Gift" is changing lives!  I absolutely love Temple Square during Christmas!!  We have been busy talking to lots of people every night and the weather has been so warm!  It makes it really easy to talk to people everywhere!  Christmas is such a beautiful time of the year to talk about our savior and what is really important in our lives.  The Savior is the ultimate gift that was given to each of us so that we never have to be alone and so that we can return to live with God again.

We got to see Sister Davis' Sister and her family.  They are so cute!!

I can't believe that this is one of my very last emails as a missionary!  I don't really feel like my full-time mission is ending, but at the same time, I know that my time is far spent.  I have learned and grown so very much.  I feel so very privileged that I was called to serve my Savior Jesus Christ on Temple Square.


I hope you all know how very much I love you!!

Love Always,
Sister Stephen

No comments:

Post a Comment