Tuesday, July 8, 2014

A great week in a short letter

Dear Family,

I am so sorry but this is going to be a super short letter from me this week.
This week has been so so wonderful!  I have gone on lots of exchanges and learned so much about the sisters in my district and how to best serve them.  This is my 3rd transfer as a district leader, and I finally feel like I am magnifying my calling and really being there to help the sisters become the very best that they can be.  I LOVE IT!!  I am so much happier because I am serving them more.  I am also being blessed with so many miracles because of it. 

This week I had a huge miracle with our investigator.  He was on-date for this Saturday, but the local missionaries had not visited him yet.  I had escalated the referral twice and we had had a really hard time getting a hold of him because of his English class and work.  But yesterday, we got a hold of him and he met with the local missionaries, went to church (he had needed a ride to go to church) and is on-date for July 20th!!!  He bore his testimony to us and it was so beautiful!  I was actually on exchanges when I we talked to him and I was with Sister Occolier who speaks french!  His first language is French!  He has been so prepared for the gospel and it is amazing to see how it is changing his life!  I am so excited to see him embrace the gospel.  I love being a missionary.  I know that this miracle happened because I have worked my hardest and trusted God.
I love you all so so much!! xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo!!

Love Always,
Sister Stephen

No comments:

Post a Comment